Thursday, January 27, 2011

My Cheap Week Challenge

Well if you watched Week 3 of "Living Organic On a Budget" then you know that this coming week I was planning to challenge myself to a super cheap week of groceries.  And if you watched my Random vlog then you know that our dog, Cannon, is going to be having surgery next week. 

Everything Happens For a Reason.

I live and breathe this statement and looky here-a huge reason why.  ALSO my husband has been working a ton (not by choice) and again- folks, we found our "reason"!

So now I HAVE to see how low we can go this coming week!  I am going to skip out of my produce delivery, allow $15 for milk and see what we have.  It should be interesting.  I am not going to cut corners or quality but I am going to go cheap-cheap-cheap! 

With all of that said, tomorrow shall be interesting as far as my menu plan goes. 

(gotta say, it will be nice having my freezer cleaned out a bit!)

1 comment:

  1. We have to do this every so often, too. It's kind of fun to have to be REALLY creative and to dig through the freezer to see what you have!

    ReplyDelete