Friday, January 21, 2011

11-23-2011 to 11-29-2011 Menu Plan

This week was easy to plan as I only had to plan 5 meals.  The menu is slightly tailored around my husband as next week is his birthday week!  One night we will be going out for my husbands birthday and the other is (as always) at my parents house.  With that said here is our menu:

White Chicken Chili Enchiladas (my husband begged to have them again next week)
Creamy Chicken Soup & biscuits
Sloppy Joes, Potato wedges & salad
Dinner OUT
Dinner at my Parents house

What do you guys want to see broken out?  The pizza, the Homemade Sloppy Joes or the Soup?  Just let me know and I will make a recipe video on it next week.

Happy eating!

10 comments:

  1. Personally would love to see the sloppy joes.

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like to see the pizza! Love your videos! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I have been silently stalking your VLOGS for over a year now and I am so glad you started blogging! I followed your VLOGs when I started making homemade baby food--your videos were amazing!

    I just wanted to say I made your Chicken Enchilladas and we LOVED them! So easy and delicious!

    I also blog (katdale.blogspot.com) and I have often referenced you and some of the recipes/tips you have mentioned. I hope you don't mind :)

    Thanks!

    --Kat

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to see the pizza!
    I wanted to let you know...I made your stuffed bell peppers and they were so delicious!! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to see the homemade pizza, sounds yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pizza!!! Made your Olive Garden Alfredo sauce last week sooooo good : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. this weekend i made a double batch of the white chicken chili enchiladas. i put one pan of them in the freezer for after this baby shows up and i'm busy getting breastfeeding going. we gobbled up the other pan and they were super yummy! hopefully this baby will come soon so we can eat the other pan!

    ReplyDelete
  8. mmmm homemade pizza! I used to make it all the time but stopped for some reason!

    ReplyDelete