Here is what I came up with. My grocery list is still long [for me] but that is bound to happen since I did not order my produce through the delivery service this week.
- Broccoli Macaroni & Cheese
- Mexican Soup (leftovers)
- Veggie Burgers, Steamed Spinach & Red Dill Potatoes (we had this the other day and are craving it again)
- Spaghetti, Garlic Bread and Salad (I think this is notorious for being a cheap meal!)
- Potato Soup & Broccoli (again, leftovers)
- BBQ Chicken Packets & French Bread
- Dinner with my Parents
I am going to make a guess and see how close to it I get... based off of my list I think I will spend $65.00. I know. Not "that" cheap. Ugh…. well, as always the majority is in produce. I am going to be buying off of the EWG's Dirty Dozen list. So if it's on that list it will be organic! I think that, that is going to help… otherwise our milk & cheese will remain organic- I do not need to buy any meat this week.
I will let you all know how it goes in my Week 4 video of "Living Organic on a Budget" Hopefully it's less than what I am thinking it will be! (=
Oh and did you want to see any of the above?