Friday, January 14, 2011

1-16-11 to 1-22-11 Meal Plan

Here is next week's menu... I am shopping for it tomorrow. If you watch my videos TMI ALERT then you know that AF is in town (grrrr).  I am currently blaming her for my desire to eat nothing but crap food (although as I type this I am eating carrot sticks-yay me)!  So I think this week's menu may cause a slight uptick in our weekly grocery bill.  As you know I stay as far away as possible from processed foods… I prefer to make things from scratch (it's fun, healthier & cheaper).  There are however times, like today, when I want it all!  The worse the better… ahhh… lol but I was good.  I settled on just ONE processed item for the week and since last week we had none I figure that one can of cream of ?? soup in two week's time isn't all that bad.  I am however hoping there is an organic version... of something like this, especially chicken, that I can substitute.

  • Chicken Fettuccini Alfredo (I am going to make Olive Garden's Alfredo Sauce) & Salad
  • Vegetable Soup & Bread
  • White Chicken Chili Enchiladas & Salad
  • Veggie Burgers, Red Dill Potatoes & Artichokes
  • A spin off of Anna Duggar's Chicken Spaghetti & Salad  (this is the evil meal that has my beloved can of soup… I am going to be ditching the Velveeta for some good old organic cheddar cheese sauce- extra thick)
  • Deluxe Salads & Garlic Bread

So now that you have read our menu for the next week what do you want to see?  I already provided the recipes for two of the meals… everything else I will create.  If you read my previous post I want to record one recipe a week so I am asking you, my lovely blogger friends, what should I record this week?

Thanks for your help!  Happy eating!

7 comments:

  1. All of these sound amazing! I'm so glad you started this blog! I would like to see either the White Chicken Chili Enchiladas or the Veggie Burgers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely interested in the White Chicken Chili Enchiladas, my dh would love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. White Chicken Enchiladas sounds good! would like to see how you make that : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree. I want to see the white chicken chili enchiladas. (: Mmmmm Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Jeni!! I am loving these menu blogs!!! Before I meal plan my week I always come on here first hehe....I would love to see the White Chicken Chili Enchiladas or the Vegetable Soup! I have always wanted to make a soup and never have for some reason!
    Thanks, Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to see the chicken spaghetti. I have heard of it, but I would love to see the finished product. I'm sure my kids would love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Would love to see you make veggie burgers from scratch!!! (Selfish reasons of course - I've learned to make so many delicious dishes from your kitchen already, why not add one more!!)

    ReplyDelete