Here is next week's menu... I am shopping for it tomorrow. If you watch my videos TMI ALERT then you know that AF is in town (grrrr). I am currently blaming her for my desire to eat nothing but crap food (although as I type this I am eating carrot sticks-yay me)! So I think this week's menu may cause a slight uptick in our weekly grocery bill. As you know I stay as far away as possible from processed foods… I prefer to make things from scratch (it's fun, healthier & cheaper). There are however times, like today, when I want it all! The worse the better… ahhh… lol but I was good. I settled on just ONE processed item for the week and since last week we had none I figure that one can of cream of ?? soup in two week's time isn't all that bad. I am however hoping there is an organic version... of something like this, especially chicken, that I can substitute.
- Chicken Fettuccini Alfredo (I am going to make Olive Garden's Alfredo Sauce) & Salad
- Vegetable Soup & Bread
- White Chicken Chili Enchiladas & Salad
- Veggie Burgers, Red Dill Potatoes & Artichokes
- A spin off of Anna Duggar's Chicken Spaghetti & Salad (this is the evil meal that has my beloved can of soup… I am going to be ditching the Velveeta for some good old organic cheddar cheese sauce- extra thick)
- Deluxe Salads & Garlic Bread
So now that you have read our menu for the next week what do you want to see? I already provided the recipes for two of the meals… everything else I will create. If you read my previous post I want to record one recipe a week so I am asking you, my lovely blogger friends, what should I record this week?
Thanks for your help! Happy eating!