Monday, January 3, 2011

1-1-11 to 1-8-11 Menu Plan

I will be following up with a video on this weeks menu (showing all of deliciousness) but in the meantime I am going to share the plan for the week.  (We have already had the first two meals)


Spaghetti, Salad & Garlic Bread
Potato Soup, Artichokes & Corn Bread (I know, random!)
Mac N Cheese & Fresh Steamed Veggies
Taco Ring & Salad (our naughty meal of the week :-)
Grilled Chicken Sandwiches & Salad
Pasta Primavera
Mexican Soup


As always our order will most likely change.  When you menu plan you do NOT have to stick with a specific assignment (this is a huge misconception!).  So we just eat what sounds good... keep in mind that once you know that you are going to have a specific meal your mind will get stuck on it- at least that's what happens to us!  I end up craving each of the meals!

Happy Eating!

2 comments:

  1. Okay so what is a Taco Ring? Blake lovessssss tacos and I can't imagine that he would hate any recipe that contained the word taco, so please do share !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just letting you know I am a fan! Even though I read many blogs and watch lots of Youtube, I never really "keep up" with anyone or subscribe. I love all your videos and this is my first time on your blog. Thanks for doing this. I'm 24 (and a half) and just broke off a two year relationship. Please don't take this creepy as you are not the ONLY reason I broke it off LOL. BUT, I'm inspired by you. I want to be a good wife and mom and the relationship I was in probably wasn't going to go that way. SO...I truly admire you and...in a weird way...THANKS! See ya soon!

    ReplyDelete