Monday, August 27, 2012

Amazing & Easy M&M Cookies!!!



Since we forgot eggs, the recipe wasn't in order, I didn't record, etc.....

SO- as requested here is the recipe for my M&M Cookies:

2 Sticks of Softened Butter
1 Cup Brown Sugar
1/2 Cup White Sugar

Cream together above
Add the following:

2 Eggs
1.5 t Vanilla

Cream all five ingredients together
Mix and then add the following:

2.5 Cups Flour
1 t Baking Soda
1 t Salt

Once everything is mixed add as many M&M's as you would like!  I add about 2 Cups (-;

Bake at 350* until they're as done as you would like (about 10 minutes)

Hope you enjoy!


5 comments:

  1. How much does a stick of butter weigh? We don't get those here, only big blocks of butter, so I would have to measure it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol I was gonna post the same question, no clue what a stick of butter weights.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've made these a few times since you posted the recipe. Delicious and super easy! My 3 yr old loves them.

    ReplyDelete