Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Our Meals August 1-7

Seriously, August?!?!  How in the heck did August happen?  Sheesh!  TIME!!!  SLOW DOWN!

I feel like we are just getting into the groove of summer!  We have family coming into town next week!  Were looking very forward to it!

Anyhow, here is what is on our menu plan this week!

Eggplant Lasagna
Chicken Salads
A Protein (fish or chicken), Cauliflower Mash & Veggies
Parent's House
Out!!!  --family day away from home (-:
BYO Taco Bar (we postponed our play date to next week so this will be this week now :-)

STUFFED NIGHT!

So I am sitting here working on the menu plan and thinking... what do I do with these mushrooms, squash and peppers?  It dawned on me... a stuffed night!  I am stuffing each with our favorite!  Anyhow, I am majorly excited about this!  hehe  Should be FUN!!

Hope you all have a fantastic week!  <3

No comments:

Post a Comment