Thursday, April 14, 2011

How this week's Menu Plan is going…


I am proud to say that I am actually sticking with it this week! 


We have had the following:


  • Stuffed Bell Peppers
  • Tuna Casserole (this was the grab night item)
  • BBQ Chicken, Homemade Pasta Salad…
  • Homemade Pizza
  • Thanksgiving Dinner

Items left:

  • Mexican Bean Soup (which grrrrrrrrr I had every intention to start the beans before I left for work but forgot)-;
  • Veggie/Turkey Burgers
  • Dinner with my Parents
All in all things are getting marked off of the list.  I am shocked!

I did not record my grocery shopping portion of these items as I didn't have to buy much (had most of it already from previous hopes to make it!) but I have recorded the meals each night.   

Were already working on compiling our menu plan for next week and I will have it posted tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. That sounds so good.
    Erica
    asoonersweetheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete