Friday, April 8, 2011

4/9/11 to 4/16/11 Menu Plan

Can you believe this post?  It is actually a menu plan!

Granted I won't know until the week is over as to how it went but I am going to try to stick with it.  It all just depends on how I feel and what sounds good which is once again, unpredictable! 

Here are the meals I am 'planning' on for Saturday-Saturday:

  • Mexican Bean Soup
  • Homemade Pizza & Veggies
  • Stuffed Bell Peppers
  • BBQ Chicken, Homemade Pasta Salad & Grilled Potatoes with Veggies
  • BBQ'd Veggie (or Turkey) Burgers, Leftover Pasta Salad & a Veggie (depends on what looks good when I go shopping!)
  • Thanksgiving Dinner (Turkey, Mashed Potatoes, Fresh Green Bean Casserole,  Gravy from scratch, Rolls)
  • Dinner with Parents
  • Grab Night (=  (I may need more of these!)

Now to see how it goes… sighhhh

No comments:

Post a Comment