Monday, June 13, 2011

Meal Plan for 6/13-6/18

We are back from our whirlwind of a weekend get-a-way!  It was C-R-A-Z-Y… I am actually glad to be home and ready to be bored!  (=

  • Balsamic Chicken Sandwiches & Asparagus
  • Shredded Chicken & Bean Tostadas with avocado & tomato
  • BBQ Chicken Sandwiches, Artichokes & pasta (didn’t eat this meal last week)
  • Chicken Enchiladas, Rice, Beans & Avocado
  • Girls Night In!  Were making melted subs and watching a movie
  • Friday night dinner at my parents house

The video of last week's grocery shopping trip & meals for the week will be up tomorrow.

Have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. Can I ask how you prepare the artichokes? They looked delicious in the video and I'm sure my toddler would love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watched your video on this week and I was wondering how you Cut your Mangoes.... I have a Mango cutter from Pampered Chef, but if the mangoes are too soft, it doesn't work...

    ReplyDelete