I am back and 100% back to meal planning. I hope to pick up my grocery shopping/meal videos again too- the computer that I assembled them on has decided to work again so yay to that! I did not expect this pregnancy to take such a toll on my meal plans, then with a vacation away, people coming and staying with us for a week and my son's birthday/party it's just been downright nuts!
So with that said here is my meal plan for next week. I am actually excited to go grocery shopping tomorrow and to get things back on track! It has been way too long!
- Homemade Chicken Gnocchi Soup & Salad
- Cheese & Green Chili Tamales, Rice & Beans
- BBQ Chicken Sandwiches, Pasta & Artichokes
- Big Salads (the works- with eggs, chicken, cheese, tons of veggies, etc.)
- 2- Frozen Meals (from the freezer cooking days- look back at previous posts for what it may be)
- Airport Food- blah! But we leave right after work and will be cutting it close so it may be more like airplane food
I am so excited to get back to saving money and knowing what we will be eating each night (I HATE the "what's for dinner?" question!). Over the last few months I have not at all stopped with our normal at home, homemade, meals and my standards have stayed the same… just the way I do it all has changed and I have noticed the effects with our dinner time and our bank account.
So I MUST get back to normal and stay on track!