Friday, February 25, 2011

Menu Plan 2/25/11 to 3/5/11

This was hard to do… dinner foods do not sound great to me in the morning.  But this week has been very difficult without one… I honestly don't know how I lived pre-menu planning days!! 

Here is what I have for today - next Saturday (2/25-3/5)

  • Green Chicken Chili Cheese Enchiladas, Steamed Carrots
  • Veggie Burgers, Veggie Sticks & Homemade Potato salad
  • Shake & Bake Chicken, Homemade Mac & Cheese, Steamed Spinach
  • Chicken Tortilla Soup (I LOVE this blog!  Her recipes are very down to earth yet upscale)
  • Pesto Pasta, Cesar Salad & Garlic Bread
  • Turkey Burgers & a Veggie (artichokes if they have them- I hope!)
  • Dinner with my parents x2 (tonight my Mom is making Lasagna from scratch)
  • Grab night (there may be more than this but some nights all that sound good are PB&J's!)

Hope every else is doing well! 

The following week I will post the video showing all of these meals prepared.

No comments:

Post a Comment