Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Easy & Fast Pizza Dough!

This recipe is not only amazingly delicious  but it's fast!!! Much quicker than ordering a pizza! 


First, mix these three ingredients together:

1 cup warm water
1/4 oz yeast (about 1 Tablespoon)
1 teaspoon sugar

Allow this to sit for about 10 minutes. The top will get very frothy.

Second, add the following:

2 tablespoons olive oil
1 teaspoon salt
2.5 cups flour 

Knead this all together until you get the glorious dough ball you see above. Let it sit for 5 minutes to rise a bit.

Now you're ready to roll... Literally ;-)

Bake at 400' until golden brown.

For a step by step video tutorial click here: 

Hope you enjoy! We sure do!! 

8 comments:

  1. I'm seriously going to make this. Does it freeze ok? I know sometimes pizza dough can be frozen for later use. This video as well as many of your others is seriously making me anxious. I'm getting a mixer for Christmas this year! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is great! Will definitely be trying this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have looked up and watched that video a few times :) great, quick recipe! Really though I've used a bunch of your recipes and everything has always turned out great! My husband knows you because I make your recipes for dinner haha :)
    www.krissyj0606.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the recipe! I just have a question about your blog! My name is Heather and if you could email me at Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com that would be great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yum! I've always found homemade pizza dough (and bread doughs in general) to be too intimidating, but I will definitely give this one a shot :)
    Highly recommended Indianapolis Web Design

    ReplyDelete
  7. kids have been asking my to make mini pizzas this week so I am going to try this recipe out. thanks jeni.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete