I plan to share more about this in my 'Pregnancy Vlog Week 30' but I figured I would post the first week here and now. I am hoping that by sharing it with you guys I will keep myself honest and ON TRACK! I decided to break out my weekly goals for myself as a way to sleep at night, seriously! Granted I only wake up once or twice a night to pee when I do it takes me a good hour to fall back asleep. I literally lay in bed thinking about all of the things that I have to get done prior to this baby's arrival. It is truly intimidating.
My list is long and aggressive but it is the only way that I can get it all done! So in addition to my weekly menu plan I hope to post and share how things are going with my massive 'to do'. Much of it may seem petty to you but they are things that honestly weigh on me day after day and night after night.
Here is my list for this week:
- Organize pictures & print for Boys' Baby Books
- Fill out d's Belly Book to date and complete D's 3rd tri-mester scrapbook pages
- Complete Deacon's pregnancy journal by watching my old YT videos (wk 20-38) - I may just burn a CD of these and put it in his book?
- Breastfeeding Videos (My journey w/ D) and my hopes/dreams w/ d
- Blow up Birth Ball
As of today I have…
- Spent about 8 hours so far this week working on filling in the gaps (all of the book writing), finding pictures (I had four computers to search), etc. I cannot ever let myself get this far behind again! It's been crazy trying to find everything and fill in all of the spaces. I so wish I had just kept up with it as things happened! I need a better system for organizing all of this stuff too!
- I ordered 151 photos off of Costco.com and plan to get them all in their appropriate places this weekend. I am picking them up after work (these pictures are simply the ones that have a designated home in one of the many books that I am working on).
- I posted one of the two BFing videos I wanted to post this week (I have until Sunday to get the second one up! Happy WBW!
- I have not watched any old videos/burned a CD or blown up the birth ball.
I'd like to think that I am about half way done which isn't too bad seeing in which I am coming off of the work week and have worked on these things after Deacon goes to bed (yes, I am tired!)
Well this post is long enough… but thanks for listening! Feels good to see what I have done/need to do typed out and in my face (=