Friday, July 1, 2011

7/2-7/8 Meal Plan

I just realized that my blog is getting boring!  I had to look back at an old post and saw how much I used to blog… it's like vlog more blog less or blog more vlog less- ugh.  Hopefully I can find a happy medium!  In the meantime here is what is on the menu for next week.  Kind of boring… I was trying to use up some things we already had.

  • Tortellini with Alfredo sauce, Salad & Cheese bread
  • A Freezer Meal & a TBD Veggie
  • Chicken Chili & Cornbread (I keep forgetting to put this in the crock pot…next week… next week!)
  • Turkey Burgers, Corn on the Cob & Pasta
  • Breaded Tilapia, Crab Cakes, Rice & A TBD Veggie
  • 4th of July (we usually order a pizza and eat it in the back of our truck while we wait for the fireworks)
  • Dinner with my parents on Friday

Hope you guys are doing well!  (=

No comments:

Post a Comment